zaterdag 15 juli 2017

Pu'dot Na'fa Pudding and Scrabble

Hi, Maders! Do you like pudding? It’s nice to eat it after your main meal. One day, Mbak Dewi from Telkomsel gave me pudding when I visited her. It’s a few months ago actually. She bought some from her colleague and gave me two bottles. The pudding was special because it’s put inside bottles and given name as Pu’dot (Pudding Dot).


I thought the pudding was yogurt because it’s inside bottle. Usually pudding is put in cups. But when I ate it, hmm it’s in fact pudding! I should have trusted the labels. Hahaha.

It’s common when I visit Mbak Dewi at her office because it’s nice to be at Telkomsel, the coolest office I’ve ever worked with. I was having internship there and that’s why I love it. Plus, we (I mean Telkomsel and I) have the same birthday date. Same year!

I also love playing scrabble with friends (or alone). Scrabble is a smart game because we have to think about words while playing it. I usually use multiple languages, depends on with whom I play.

To be honest, the price of the scrabble was expensive. It cost me two hundred rupiahs more. I thought it would be only around one hundred rupiahs. But that’s fine! I got the money from Dad anyway. Hahaha.

Oh yes, one thing that shocked me when I visited Mbak Dewi was that she’s pregnant! OMG! Alhamdulilah! She has told me a long time ago that she wanted to have one more kid, she has had two children. This is gonna be exciting when I go to her house and they’ll have a baby. I love babies!
They have tiny cute stuff. So adorable!


Well, that’s my review for Pu’dot. Thank you Mbak Dewi for all <3 Happy Eating Pudding, Maders! Don’t have some? Go and buy it. Hahhha. Have a nice day.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten