woensdag 19 december 2018

Gifts in The End of 2018

Hello, Maders! Do you usually get something in the end of the year? How do you celebrate the New Year’s Eve? Well, sometimes Dad buys me something in the end of the year. I ask mostly for books. My family will enjoy the fireworks at the night sky twice a year. We see it on the night before Idul Fitri and on the new year’s celebration.
Congratulations for those who get gifts from your family or friends. I’m happy for it. You can ask your parents if they don’t give you something. Hahaha. But remember, ask them politely and be nice. Mom always gives me what I want if I get achievement at school. So, I’m very passionate to have a good score and study hard.

The same thing I do for my brilliant students. Those who get the highest score on exam and have been the most active will gain a gift from me. I spend much money for buying them gifts but I feel fine with it. I hope to keep their spirit to study harder. Life is a competition and they must be prepared.


I believe that someone will not be poor if he or she gives charity. I don’t mind spending some money for my students. God will give me something in return. It’s true! Not longer after that, my friend gave me a water bottle from Starbucks. Very nice gift! She said that this bottle (already mine) is the same with her son. Twin!
Actually that day was her birthday in this middle of December. I was attending a seminar at Neo Hotel, then I visited her at her office. She was having lunch with her colleagues at Solaria, then I came to her. I gave her a little star candle in pink. I think it will be suitable to place it on her working table. Suddenly, she also gave me the bottle. I was gladly surprised! Thank you, Mbak Dewi!


Indonesian will celebrate Mother’s Day on 22th December. I’ve had a gift for Mom. I’m going to give her Gatsby soap liquid. She uses it daily and I guess it’s not a bad idea to give her this Gatsby. She needs a new liquid soap bottle. I used to take a shower with Gatsby when I idolized Christian Sugiono. I was crazy about him at high school. Forgive me Kak Tian, but I don’t fancy you anymore. My next idol figure was dr.Ryan Thamrin but he’s passed away and it hurt me. He’s the closest idol I’ve ever had. We met, talked, and hugged in pictures and videos but he left me too soon.

Well, Maders, that’s all for today. I was discussing about gifts but my mind goes to my idols. Sorry for that. Alright, have a good holiday!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten