maandag 1 juli 2019

X-Men Dark Phoenix (2019) Movie Review

Hi Maders! Today I’m going to talk about X-Men Dark Phoenix. I watched it a few days after the movie is released. The word ‘phoenix’ reminds me of a bird in Harry Potter’s movie. The bird heals Harry when Voldemort hurts him. The phoenix gets old quickly and it will burn himself before being a reborn baby phoenix. Such an amazing bird!


Here, X-Men focuses on the life of Jane. Jane has parents but they give up to take care of her because Jane has mysterious power. Then, Professor Xavier brings Jane to his mansion. Since then, Jane is taught how to control her power. Unfortunately, Jane gets an accident in space while rescuing some astronauts. Jane absorbs something red (like smoke) and it makes her stronger.

In short, Jane becomes more powerful and she endangers her friends. Some of her friends want to stop Jane by killing her, but some of them still try to keep Jane alive. When I watched this movie, my mind thought about Captain Marvel. What Jane does is like Captain Marvel’s. Her superpower is also from the explosion in the space, almost the same.

The moral value I’ve found is how to control our desire towards others. You may achieve something but don’t let it hurt your friends. Jane hurts her friends because she says that her power feels great. Even Jane unintentionally kills one of the X-Men. I won’t tell you who it is. You must watch the movie :p

My favorite character here is Magneto (Erik). He looks handsome and her power of controlling steel is extraordinary. He can destroy a train with the movement of his hand. He also wears silver masculine necklace on her neck. If I were the X-Men, I would love to have power of making storm. I can water my plants without waiting for the rain. Hahaha.

Okay, I give this movie 8.0 for the score. I’ve sent the score on TIX ID to give reference to other people. This movie is recommended for fantasy lovers. If you don’t like magic or hate fantastic stuff, you may have difficulty to enjoy this one. However, you are welcome to try to watch despite your favorite genre. That’s all. Bye bye, Maders!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten