vrijdag 13 september 2019

Angel Has Fallen (2019) Movie Review

Hoi! Hoe gaat het? Ik kijk een film, but I just had the time to review it now. I watched this movie with mom and my uncle at 9.45 PM. We left the cinema over midnight. My uncle paid the tickets for us. He gave me freedom to choose any movie at that night as long as it’s an action movie. My choice came to this, “Angel Has Fallen”.


I had no idea about this movie so we watched the trailer first. This movie is about a president guard, Mike, that being framed by his colleague. There is an attack at the lake where the president is fishing. The president is not safe, but Mike tries to protect him no matter what. The president is finally taken care at a hospital but everyone chases Mike to prove him wrong.

Although this is an action movie, there are some sweet moments about the bound of father-son and family protection. The word ‘trust’ can describe the entire plot of this movie. Sometimes you need to believe in someone even though others say that he or she is guilty. When someone is framed, a fake proof can be made. It’s hard to decide who is guilty, so your heart plays an important role here.
By the way, I gave 8.5 for this movie. It’s good for action lovers. If you see the trailer and don’t feel satisfied, you had better watch the whole movie. Yeah the trailer is only a quick glimpse but it’s not as good as the real movie. I loved this movie after I finished watching it.

My favorite part is when Mike meets his father. It’s been very long time for Mike not to see his father. His father leaves Mike when he was a baby. Mike’s father was a ranger but now he is old. His father lives in the top of the mountain and he helps Mike with ‘bombs’ when many bad soldiers are about to capture Mike. I’m serious when I said ‘bombs’. Literally Mike’s father plants bombs on the ground, so he pushes a button to make them explode. Mike is safe and he can escape.

Alright, that’s all for Angel Has Fallen. I will review other films on this blog. Tot straks!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten