vrijdag 23 september 2016

Old Women

Heiho! Welcome back with me again, Maders! I’ve decided to name you all that have been being my readers, I mean the readers of this blog. The word “Maders” stands for “Malia” and “Readers”. Haha. Cool, isn’t it?

So today I’m gonna talk about old women. What comes to your mind after hearing the word “old”? I’d think of weak, traditional, and disease. Yeah old women used to be young ladies that were active and cheerful. Forgive me if I only talk about women, not men. It’s because I’m seeing mostly old women here in this village. Speaking of which, I’m doing a kind of voluntary program that put me in a village. Honestly, I miss my house and my “normal” life.


I see the old women in this village don’t do anything useful for the health of their mind. They just sleep, eat, and watch TV. Well, they may do housework and chores but it’s only little. They never read books or work out in order to be healthy inside and outside.

Those old women would easily forget something if they don’t care about their mental health. I’ve known a fact that the behavior of old people will go back like they’re becoming babies again. They would be childish and spoiled.

I feel sorry for being an old person but this is life. I cannot be forever young and that’s why I do things that I could do now. Perhaps I cannot play with skateboard and roller skates when I become a mother. My physical look will be worse and I’m trying to stay healthy though.

I wonder how I will be when I become a granny. My skin and bones would change and they won’t be as good as it has to be. Still, I will read many books to make my brain working. If I have a chance to live long, I would love to die soon after my business in this world is finished. I don’t want to be a burden for my children or people around me.


I would have much time to read and that’s the time when I do my hobby as it’s reading. Sitting on my bed and reading books with comfortable atmosphere are perfect. What I want to say is that you had better do useful things in life and be busy with books to make your brain working normally forever. Who wants to forget something easily? I believe none of you do.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten