vrijdag 23 september 2016

PMC (Pit Mania Club)

What’s up, Maders? It’s me again and I’m going to talk about my new group as I’m being the member of Pit Mania Club (PMC). As long as I’m doing volunteer in a village, there are few things that make me happy. I may miss my parents so much, but I’ve got a lot of new friends here. Mostly they’re children. FYI, they have handsome brothers. Hahaha

It started when I saw a child named Andrew riding a bike with his friends. All children are having a bike. I wanted to try then I asked him to borrow his bike for a while. It’s been too long that I never ride a bike. I usually drive a motorcycle or car to campus.


After that, they ask me to join them regularly every afternoon. We explore the other parts of the village. There are woods and rocks with nice view. Aahh I rarely have this kind of experience.

The captain of PMC is the son’s of the village’s chief. Honestly it’s good to build good relationship among his father and my friends while we’re being volunteers. The boy recruited me to his club and I felt so delighted at that time. Although I’m the only girl there and the oldest, they’re kind to me.

I don’t bring my bike here in this village, so I always borrow someone’s bike. So far, Andrew always lends me one because he has five bikes. God, he’s damn rich. His house is fabulous compared to others’.

Recently, I’ve been so busy with my volunteer programs and not everyday I can ride a bike with PMC’s boys. I love it but I have the main priority. The chief of my volunteer group can be mad at me if I play too much.

When I meet PMC’s boys on the street, we will greet each other. It’s fun because I become popular among them rather than my other friends. The children know me well. I love when they shout my name out.


Thus, I’ve got a new hobby that is riding bike with boys. They’re cute and friendly. I’m wondering how cool they will be if they’re got older like me. Let’s see in ten years later. Personally, I have to say that they’re good looking. Haha. Yes, that’s true. Oh yes, I teach them English in my basecamp every night that makes us closer and closer.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten