zaterdag 8 oktober 2016

Drying Cat's Fur

Hello, Maders (Malia’s Readers)! This time I’ll talk about cats. Do you like them? Have one or some? Great! Cats may be nice pets to keep at home. I believe some of you are cat lovers. Be happy with that!

Yesterday I dried cat’s fur using a hair-dryer because she was just taken a bath using mint shampoo. Oh yeah her name is Impli. What a cute name! There are five cats in the house I’ve been staying in but somehow Impli becomes everyone’s favorite.


Impli’s usually bathed once a week and she looks poor when getting cold because of water. She uses warm water anyway. How special!

I know that there are different kinds of cat’s food. As long as I know, Royal Canin is the most expensive and it’s just like brownie small marbles. Even cat’s food is sometimes dearer than human’s food. Haha!

Honestly, I feel itchy when I touch cats so I rarely pet them. The one washing Impli was Bilqis, the owner of the house. I was only holding the hair-dryer while she was combing Impli.

The last thing was giving Impli fish oil in a small oval capsule. You know what, it’s the hardest part of all. Bilqis opened Impli’s mouth and I tried to put the capsule inside its mouth. I failed several times. After that, Bilqis made a hole in the capsule and I just dropped the liquid to Impli’s mouth. We succeeded! Hooray!

So, that was my first experience about drying cat’s fur and it’s fun although I have no intention to have any cats at my home. Besides, my parents won’t allow me.

The moral value of what I’ve written is that we need to love animals even though you don’t really like them. We shouldn’t torture them because they’re also God’s creation which are living creatures.


If you have pets, please take care of them well and don’t forget to bring them to a vet because they need regular check-up. Just like human-beings. All is to make sure your pets healthy and safe for you.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten