zaterdag 8 oktober 2016

Boys' Doodles For Me

What’s up, Maders? How’s your day? I’ve got wonderful days recently that makes me cherry.

Drawing is a cool hobby that has many medias to use, including paper, canvas, or wall. You can draw directly on an object such as chair, shoes, and so on. Unfortunately, not everyone can draw well and becomes an artist. Yeah you can still make a line and random doodle, but you need special ability to be a pro.


As long as I’m doing my voluntary program with friends, I’d love to have kids doodling on my notebook. I’ll go soon after it’s finished and I know I will be missing those fun kids. In contrast, I’ll be perfectly grateful because I’ll have my normal life back.


Almost every night, they come to my basecamp to consult about their homework or test preparation. I’m in charge to be their consultant (and my friends as well). In the middle of the course, they usually take my notebook and make doodles. I feel fine with that and even I ask them to write their names on it in order to know who the creator is.


My relationship with the children in the village is better compared to my friends. These children are in elementary school grade and some have been junior high school students. People say I’m kind of childish, so I think that’s the reason why I can get along more with children.


Most of them doodle about my name. Once, there was a boy named Alam making me a picture of Superman. I lent him my iPad after looking for a Superman cartoon from Google. He can draw any cartoons as long as he has the model. Unluckily, the Superman’s on his drawing book and I haven’t got a chance to take the picture.



Perhaps some of you think that these pictures that I upload are just craps, but I won’t say that way. Who knows that twenty years from now they’ll be real artists or having magnificent jobs? We’re living up and down on this planet.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten