vrijdag 14 oktober 2016

Medal of Star Wars Rogue One

Hey, Maders! How’s life? Having a great day, huh? Yeah me too. I’m home when I’m writing on this blog. Last night I slept on my comfortable bed, finally! I tell you what, no place’s better than home. Gotcha!

This time, I’d like to talk about Star Wars. A couple weeks ago, I bought a medal at Alfamart and surprisingly it only cost 5k. I love Star Wars and the coming movie seems having a title “Rogue One”. Based on the medal, the movie would be available on December 2016. This year? Yeah, right! Make sure you watch the movie in cinema cause I will. Haha

The last thing I remember about watching Star Wars is when Rey meets Luke Skywalker and she gives the light-saber because it belongs to him. Can’t wait to see what will happen next after that scene!


Back to the medal stuff. There are 37 medals with different drawing on it. One of which is gold and those who can find it would get a voucher for shopping 500k. On the other hand, if you can collect all of the medals, you will have 5 million money for shopping in a voucher. Amazing!

I don’t think I would collect all those medals because personally I have one and that’s enough. At least, I have something related to Star Wars. Haha. I’m a fan of it!

Perhaps you have another thought and that’s fine. You won’t force me to be a collector of medals, will you? xxx I’d say congratulations to anyone that can get all the medals. It could be you, yes you!

In fact, I’ve got a medal with robot drawing and I don’t know what it is. It doesn’t look like a storm-trooper. I wish I could get a medal with Darth Vader drawing. However, I won’t buy the medals anymore.


You could see the picture that I uploaded here. Those are the drawings of the medals. I love the other side of the medal having “Star Wars” letters. It’s very elegant!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten