donderdag 1 september 2016

Dilan and Milea

Hey there! This time I will talk about a novel entitled Dilan. Yes, it is a name of a guy that belongs to Milea, the girl. There are two series with the same title but different year. The first one is 1990 and the second one is 1991. I have it all and the day when I bought those novels, I was going out with my boss after watching Secret Life of Pets at XXI. There is a new novel of the series entitled Milea.


Dilan novel says the story from Milea’s perspective, and Milea novel says it from Dilan’s perspective. I haven’t bought Milea novel and maybe later. Honestly they’re damn expensive for romance novel. I don’t really like romance story because the ending sometimes can be guessed easily about with whom the main character goes on a date.

The reason why I bought those novel was because a guy telling me that he loves the story. He’s one of my KKN member. He calls me Milea because my name is closely similar to it. As a return, I call him Dilan. I knew Dilan series a long time ago but I was having no desire to buy it because it’s romance. I prefer fantasy and science fiction.

Let’s talk about the characters in the novel. Dilan and Malia are couple and they have unique love story. Dilan does silly things to impress Milea and convince her that he’s the special one. Milea’s concerned about Dilan’s activity because he’s one of the members of motorcycle gangster. Dilan often fights with people who mess up with him. It makes Milea worried.

To be honest, I feel no regret after knowing the plot of the story. These Dilan and Milea things are great. Let’s say that I want to raise Indonesian literature. I’ve already uploaded the novels to Narnia Library’s Instagram account. My friends there are from abroad and they’ll see my collection.

I tell you what, I’m delighted because I think it’s fabulous. Even though I’m not as pretty as Milea, but I have the nearly similar name. Milea in the story is well-described and she’s so beautiful I guess because almost every guy loves her, even her teacher.

Dilan has promise to Milea, that we’ll go to a library together. They love books. It’s nice when I find he that loves reading. They can be the characters in the story we read and they can make their own world through literary work.


Reading is my hobby since I’m being a literature student and I spend much money for books. Someday I wish that Narnia Library would be real and I own it, not only on my bookshelf in a room inside my house.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten