maandag 29 augustus 2016

Secret Life of Pets

Hello, Pals! I’ve just got back from Heaven of Happiness this afternoon. I’m totally serious! I was so excited that (again) my boss brought me to XXI and we watched a movie entitled Secret Life of Pets. We met at 5asec (it’s a kind of laundry service) because the place’s near my house in Veteran street.

Although we were a bit late to enjoy the beginning of the movie, it’s just started and even the title hasn’t showed up. Thanks to MTix! My boss always buys the ticket online and we don’t need to take a (long) line to grab the ticket.


Okay, so the movie is all about pets. Do you have pet(s) at home? Yes? Do you love them? So much? Wow. I give two thumbs up for you. You’ve got to feed and take care of them as well because they’re living creatures. The pets in the movie are dogs, cats, birds, hamsters, a rabbit, a pig, and many more. I couldn’t mention them one by one.

Those animals would do what they want while their owner’s away for working or else. They mess up with furniture and play music out loud. The strange thing is no matter how messy the house is, their owner never gets angry with them. What a miracle!

The problem in the movie is about jealousy. Your pet might not be happy if you have a new pet. It’s like a rival. The conflict raises when Animal Control Service catches the homeless animals. Spoiler alert! No, I won’t break the whole plot till you watch it by yourself.

Above all, the movie’s funny, creative, and inspiring. The visualization is perfect and the conversation is simple that can be understood by beginners. It’s recommended to watch Secret Life of Pets and surely you will laugh on what the animals do. All ages are permitted.

Personally, I love fantasy stuff and it’s impossible if (in the real world) pets can be as heroic as what’s in the movie. Well, that’s just an imagination and it’s for pleasure. Don’t think much about the possible and impossible things. Let it flow. Even the fantastical magically things can be your escapism from the boredom of life.

Lastly, I’d like to thank to my boss that has brought me to Heaven of Happiness whenever I’m going with her. She teaches me new things, including fashion and places, and she’s a great friend to talk. Seems that there is no difference in age. We absolutely look younger compared to our real age. Keep calm and stay cool! Have a nice day, Troopers!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten