zaterdag 27 augustus 2016

Being a Celebrity

Hey, what’s up? A few days ago, I read an article from my daily news about sadness of being a celebrity. Sorry, what? Yeah, sadness! I thought they were absolutely happy because they’re having much money and popularity. They could buy what they want instead of what they need without thinking twice and considering the price. My mom always asks me to buy my priority, not things I want, but I need. That’s what makes me as a thrifty girl up till now. Yes!

Back to the celebrity’s issue. I can’t believe that those celebrities are not completely having a happy life. They want to be ordinary people that can go anywhere without paparazzi and stay away from hoax and bad news. I understand that they are also human and they can make a mistake, but public don’t see the same way as I do. Public will judge and comment negatively if a celebrity has something wrong.


As an ordinary girl, I can go anywhere I want and no one cares even if I scream aloud across the sea. Well, that’s nuts, but fun. Really! I’m not popular, um, yeah a little. I’ve got some achievements at school and I stood in the middle of the field and starred by all entire school when I got a present from the headmaster. Such an amazing time! At campus, almost all lecturers in my department know me because I have a good relationship with them. You had better copy what I do. Those lecturers will be delighted if you say a simple greeting when you pass by. Trust me!

When I was a kid, I dreamed of being a celebrity because I wanted to have many fans that admired me. I don’t think it’s still being my dream though. I’m dreaming of being a lecturer now. My parents want me to be a lecturer and I agree with them. I may not have fans, but I’d have students and I will make them smart, brave, and nice. I believe in someday as long as it’s good for me and pray to God.
Of course, I’d like to have much money in this life, but it’s not the main point. As you know, happiness can’t be bought. Even if I have much money, I will still live economically. Although I love facilities, and honestly what I have is more than my friends’ usually have, but I’ll think twice before I eat something expensive or buy things that I don’t really need. I do (invisible) charity sometimes, and it makes my family better.


There are people out there needing money to live, to only eat, and they’re struggling for it. Living consumptively like a celebrity is not necessary. A shirt costs millions, what for? It’s just the same shirt (with better design). The purpose of wearing outfit is to protect ourselves, not all about fashion. Let’s live economically and be happy, shall we!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten