maandag 29 augustus 2016

Wonderland at ADA Swalayan Brumbungan

Hi hi! On Saturday, I went to Daihatsu’s garage because Marion got hit again because of my mom. What a poor car! Before that, my mom and I went to an assurance company and managed the document of fixing. We still needed to pay some money although it’s not full. Thanks to insurance!

After the business’ done, my mom and I went shopping at ADA Swalayan. It’s near Bulu’s market. Take a left from Dr. Sutomo St before Tugu Muda. I didn’t have desire to follow my mom to the first floor to buy things. I’d have my own journey exploring the mall. I split to the different way.

Firstly, I took a look at the outfits, dolls, and book store. The price of the outfits weren’t my expectation. Dear God they’re extremely expensive! No, thank you. I hugged the dolls and hoped that someday I’ll have a big one (from a guy). There were not many books there and mostly only stationaries.


I went to the third floor and found a game world. I walked through the games first without making a debit card for playing. Oh yes and the place called Wonderland, a place for fun. I love dancing and I saw dancing base. There were two kinds of machine. Only stepping our feet and using sensor to move all of our body. I felt them and held on the second one.

I bought credit 30k plus the card because it’s my first time and I haven’t had the card yet. I said that my name is Milea and I was born in 2000. I’m still a high school student! Haha. That’s a silly lie. It doesn’t matter. It’s not officially information for my country, it’s just for a game.

I’ve been being called as Milea by a guy loving Dilan. Dilan is the title of a novel written by Pidi Baiq and he loves the characters. He called me Milea because my name’s nearly same with it. Well, I think I’m not as pretty as Milea, but I’m happy though. I call him Dilan in return.

After that, I danced and danced many times until I got sweaty. My mom picked me up when she finished shopping. She recorded my move with my iPad and I’ve shared it on my Instagram account. It’s fun to dance and burn fat.


Next, we decided to eat Padang food at Cendana because we were about to visit Green CafĂ© but my aunt wasn’t there, so we didn’t. I eat much but I work out regularly. My body’s not as slim as the first time I did an extreme diet, but I feel grateful with my shape now. I’m in a good shape and I prepare my body only for my (future) husband. He’s gonna enjoy me entirely. LOL!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten