donderdag 18 augustus 2016

Alice through the Looking Glass

I was so happy when my boss offered me to go watching a movie with her. I was in campus – at the library – and watching YouTube about a trailer from Suicide Squad. I think watching the trailer and hearing the story from people having watched it are enough. How thrifty! Indeed!

She texted me and we planned to watch Alice through the Looking Glass at XXI Paragon Mall. I’ve watched the first movie and it would be nice if I could watch the second one of the series.

I went back home for putting my stuff and had preparation before going to office and waiting for my boss until she picked me up with her luxurious car. I was being in Heaven. Haha.


Because it’s a weekday so the parking area wasn’t full and we got a lot of space at P4. We directly went to the cinema and got the tickets because she already booked it online. Before going in, we bought some food and drink because both of us hadn’t had lunch yet.

I enjoyed Nachos and Sistagor after sitting on my seat at D-10. Luckily I’ve done eating before the light went out and the movie began. Yeah, the food was extremely expensive but it’s delicious and served professionally.

The movie’s fantastically good and I love it. The story is about finding Hatter’s family and it’s only Alice who can do that. Of course, she’s the main character. The plot teaches me about appreciating time. Spending time with what we have now is necessary before everything’s changed and it won’t be the same.

In the end of the movie, I cried and my tears fell down through my cheeks to my chin. I was having problem because of the haters. They don’t like me.

Well, Alice through the Looking Glass is recommended for those who love fantasy and adventure. It’s not entirely children movie because the moral value also works for adults. Don’t worry!


Thank you for my boss who always treats me with kindness. Hopefully you’d have what you want soon and I surely support you here. Wealth is a gift and it should be shared to others. Giving little pleasure to someone like me is not a big deal for those who are rich. This is a kind of charity and God absolutely would give more wealth to you.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten