vrijdag 26 augustus 2016

Suicide Squad

Hello, Everyone! Malia’s here. Finally I’ve watched Suicide Squad in cinema this afternoon. I texted my friend last night and we planned to go downtown together. Her name is Umi and she’s just finished her internship program in Purwokerto. I’ve done mine last year, so this time I’m totally free.


I chose E-Plaza to watch the movie because the ticket’s cheap. It cost me only 35k in Friday. We reached there at 11 and the door wasn’t being opened yet. Umi and I were waiting outside the door at the stairs like beggars. Haha.

The ticket could be bought at 11.45 and we waited on the couch inside when the door’s opened. I took pictures using my iPad and did selfie in front of the studio. I didn’t care if a few people starred at us. Never mind!


We bought popcorn to accompany us while watching the movie. Oh yeah and we prayed Dzuhur before entering the studio. It’s a must. The mushola’s cozy and I love it.

Next, the movie began and the first person being showed was Will Smith. He’s damn cool. The next was Harley Quinn. She’s pretty, yet mad. Hey boys, would you like to have Harley as your girlfriend? She’s truly hot, but you know she’s crazy. Before meeting Joker, she’s normally a psychiatrist. Harley fell in love with him because she got close to him.

Basically, the movie had awesome actions and the songs were real good. It created spirit when we heard it. I don’t want to be a spoiler, but the villains in this movie became good guys. They helped the soldiers to save someone being possessed by a witch.

Amanda Waller, the chief, was talking about Superman in the beginning of the movie. I had a hope that Superman would show up. In fact, I only found Batman and Flash in this movie. They appeared in very short time. That’s okay.

Surprisingly, I saw Joker having kids from Harley in Harley’s imagination. In this case, Joker’s completely handsome because he’s not wearing makeup that made his face like a clown. Harley and Joker had two children and they seemed being a happy family. Awww!


Above all, Suicide Squad’s an extraordinary movie. I appreciated all crew, team, actors, actresses, people working for the movie, and the cameo. Good job! My favorite part’s when Joker kissed Harley and they enjoyed their moment. Haha. It’s better to have a nerd like Joker that absolutely loves you better than a cool man that is a jerk loving you because you have something he needs.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten