maandag 22 augustus 2016

The Main Character of a Story

Hello, Readers! This time I’m gonna talk about the main character of a story. A story will be strange without the main character. Believe me or not, if you take a look on the story, the main character is hard to die. He or she will lead the story till the end.

The special thing about the main character of a story is because he or she has difference compared to others. He or she is unique. Although the main character(s) of a story is sometime more than one, I’d mention it as one only. I hope that’s all right for you.


Let’s say there is a tradition that people in the story do and it’s always that way. One day, the main character will be curious about the tradition and he or she will break the rules to be different. In this case, I choose a tradition to be the problem but you can see and mention other things.

My favorite character in a story is the “nasty” protagonist. Honestly I don’t like protagonists being too weak even though he or she will win in the end. Nah! Leave it! I like someone brave and he or she will fight against the villain. In TV series, it’s common when the protagonist is too kind and she (usually a woman) is easy to offend.

You! Yes you! You’re the main character of your story. You’ve been making a story of your life since you were born. It’s you to choose your decision and get the result. Feel free to be the protagonist because this is your life.

I feel different among my friends because I have my own perspective to see something. It’s fine as long as I don’t hurt others and if I have something inconvenient, I would keep it to myself or say it directly to the person that makes me so.


The thing that I’d like to say is that you had better be brave and confident. Show what you’ve got and don’t be shy. A chance won’t come twice. Now or never! Being the main character is not that bad if you can make your story flow nicely.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten