zondag 5 maart 2017

Pottermore for Potterheads

Hello, Maders! One day I met a senior sitting next to me while he was waiting for his friend having final project examination in the lecturers’ room. He talked to me because I was reading a book that he knew. It’s Eskimo’s Stories, but he has the other series, Dutch’s Stories. I have it as well.

He admitted that he’s an introvert and he explained me the definition of introvert. More or less, an introvert doesn’t like crowd and prefers being alone. Well, that’s me. Plus, an introvert is not always shy. Okay, it’s me again. Hence, I’m an introvert just like him.

In the middle of our talk, he recommended me about a website for knowing who I am if I belong to Hogwarts, an imaginary boarding school for wizards. It’s based on Harry Potter movie series. As far as I know, those who love Harry Potter are called Potterheads. I’m not really Potterhead because I’m completely Narnian. On the other hand, I like Harry Potter too.


At home, I tried to visit the website, Pottermore. There’re some choices that I had to choose. For instance, among the colors; grey, white, and black, I decided to choose grey. Then, there’s another question again and again. In the end, the result showed up. Oh yeah, we could know about Patronus, House, and I forgot the other two. I think you should visit the website by yourselves. Haha.

If I live in Hogwarts, I would belong to Ravenclaw because my house’s there. Also, I would have Deerhound as my Patronus. I don’t know what it really means honestly.

The next day, I told Via, my Potterhead friend, about my house. She agreed that I belong to Ravenclaw because I’m such a unique and genius. Seriously? Thank God I don’t belong to Slytherin. If I were, surely I would claim myself cruel.


Trying new things is important because you can enrich your knowledge. I’m Narnian, but I also enter Potterhead world by visiting Pottermore website. You need to do the same, Maders. Open your mind to everything around you. Don’t just stick into one thing forever. Okay, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten