zondag 5 maart 2017

Bewilder Pop Concert in Unisbank

Hey, Maders! Last Saturday, I enjoyed watching a music concert from Netherlands, Bewilder. This group band is still new, so probably many people haven’t known about them. They consist of four men; Maurits, Bram, Arjan, Jeroen, and Arjen. The concert was held in my cousin’s campus, Unisbank. He invited me to see the show a week before.


I slept over at my uncle’s house because it’s nearer. We went there after praying Magrib by Go-Car. It’s cheap and simple. To be honest, I admired the campus because it’s fabulous with elevators. Even my university is not that tall.

Accidentally, I met the MC at the restroom. Her name is Khansa and she’s from English Department like me. We talked using English all the time and she’s such a friendly girl. I came near the stage to respect her as the MC because she managed everyone to stand up in the middle of the ballroom.


I had a chance to take pictures with the Bewilder’s crew and member. They got surprised because I could talk using Nederlands taal. Yeah, a little bit. Haha. Still, my English is better than my Dutch. Even my English is much better than my Javanese.

I shouted out and enjoyed the concert for two hours. Sometimes I sang along with them. In order to appreciate Bewilder, I didn’t play with my phone as long as the concert was on the show. It’s the same feeling when you talk to someone, but he or she is busy with their gadget instead of listening to you intensively. Hurt, right?

I would like to say thanks to all committee for holding a nice concert with Bewilder. It’s not gonna happen without their hardwork. I know how it feels to be one of the committee. Yeah the event wasn’t that perfect, but I truly respect what they’ve done.


Well, Maders, you have no right to judge if an event is bad, moreover if it goes wrong because of technical problem. Don’t! Everyone always hopes for the best, but anything can happen suddenly. You can’t be angry with the committee because you don’t work with them to make the event successful. Better remain silent. Happy Weekend, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten