donderdag 6 april 2017

Moopi The Cow Pillow

Hey, Maders! I have a new ‘pet’. Haha. It’s not a real animal, but I consider it as my pet. Honestly it’s just a pillow in cow shape. Without fluffy fur, it still looks cute. Moopi! That’s its name. Believe me, when you grab it, you won’t stop holding it.


Mom bought Moopi at Gramedia with me. We were looking for a test book because I needed to study before having a test. Then we saw Moopi. I held it and said I wanted to have it. Luckily, Mom liked it because basically it’s a neck pillow. Finally she agreed to buy me one.

As far as I know, there’re three kinds of cows being sold. They’re female and two male cows. I got a female Moopi cow. I avoided choosing the male because it’s sleeping with disgusting liquid on its nose. My female Moopi always smiles with closed eyes. It has blush cheeks as well. Aww cute!

I searched Moopi on Instagram and I found it. There’s an account named Moopi World. It shows all about Moopi. On the other hand, I should have gotten eyes cover inside Moopi. The cow can transform from a doll to neck pillow, but I had nothing inside its tummy.

Recently, I play a lot with Moopi than my fluffy yellow teddy bear. I’m falling love with Moopi and I always miss it when I go without it. Haha. How dramatic!

Me       : “Uhh Moopi is like my pet. I love it!”
Mom   : “Moopi is better than a real pet.”

Having pets means that I should take care of it including giving food and cleaning its poop. Ewww! Smelly! That’s why I don’t like having real pet. I love to hold them only but when it’s about their poop, I’d say ‘no, thanks’. Hahhaaha.


To be honest, I like Moopi more when it’s being a cow doll than a neck pillow. What do you think, Maders? Will you have the same opinion like me? You can have your own Moopi by buying it at Gramedia. Go ahead!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten