donderdag 27 april 2017

The Beauty of Netherlands

Hello, Maders! Welcome back again with me, Malia. How’s your day? Well, this is Thursday and I do house chores and reading a book as usual. My current read is Michael Hoeye’s Hermux Tantamoq. Hmm, I haven’t taken practice with my piano although I will have a piano course on Friday. Haha.

Okay, what I’m going to share this time is about the beauty of Netherlands. I got some pictures from my friend, Bodil. She lives in Groningen.


FYI, she’s very friendly and kind towards me. I spoke to her for the first time on HelloTalk. It’s an application for learning languages. I set my native language into English because I’m used to using English in daily life.


Well, it’s not easy to find friends through social medias or others. Usually people will reject me because they don’t really know me. And yes, I admit that we haven’t met in reality, but that’s not the point! I’m looking for international friends is for sharing cultures and discussing certain topics. It’s nice to talk with someone out there living in different part of the world.


Lastly, I really love tulips when I think about Netherlands. And windmills too! Bodil has sent me a postcard from Groningen. In fact, we sent a postcard to each other on the same day. Finally my postcard arrived there earlier than hers to Indonesia. Haha.


All right, wherever you are, keep being good to anyone. Don’t forget to be awesome. Have a good day, Maders! See ya!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten