maandag 1 mei 2017

Kampung Inggris Sekaran Semarang

Hey, Maders! Do you love learning English? You should actually. Haha. Without understand English, you can’t read what I write here. I’m an English Literature student and I love English so much.


What I’m going to discuss this time is about Kampung Inggris located in Sekaran, Gunungpati, Semarang City. It’s a informal education to learn English and surprisingly the founder is my lecturer, Mr. Rohani, although I have never been taught by him.

The campus is very cool and clean. It has many classrooms and three floors. We have to put off our shoes or sandals when we get in. No wonder there’s no footsteps dirt. Haha.

I joined this course for free because they gave a promotion for one session course. I just opened their website and enrolled myself to enjoy the free course. That’s it. When I came there on Saturday, I could have the free course.

I tell you what, the teacher that taught me was my friend in English Department. She’s from education though, not literature. But it’s kind of weird when she taught me. Haha. Still, I respected her as a teacher at class.

For the material, it’s ‘too easy’ for me. There were 10 students at class. Haha. The material is for beginners and I have reached advanced learner, so you know my feeling, right?

My mom said I could ignore the lesson because I needed to pay attention about the way the teacher taught the students. Yes! I’m an English teacher too, so it’s important for me to make a comparison among other teaching methods.


At class, I spoke when it’s needed. I appreciated the other students that really needed the lesson more than me. I wasn’t showing that I have understood the given lesson. No! Keep calm and stay humble. I got many new friends there. There was a mother and his son learning together at class, Mrs. Retno and Rifqi J


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten