zaterdag 20 mei 2017

Japanese Culture Fest at UDINUS

Hi, Maders! This Saturday I attended a Japanese festival at Dian Nuswantoro University. There were many food stalls, shows, and competitions. I was there for my friends, Shafa and Rifqi. Shafa joined the dance competition while Rifqi joined LCC. Honest I don’t know what it stands for. Haha. Sorry.


Mom took me there with Marion because she had an event near the campus too. I entered the gate and bought the entrance ticket, 10k. The first place I went was the restroom because I couldn’t hold it any longer. Peace! Then I texted Rifqi and we met at the lobby.


We bought Mochi ice cream and he paid it. There’s no change for my money so I used his money. Thank you, Rifqi! You know, I ordered vanilla flavor but I didn’t think that it’s vanilla flavor I received. Ah nevermind!


I met Rifqi’s mom and sat next to her. We watched the opening ceremony and followed Rifqi together. We talked a lot while waiting. It’s very nice to hear that Rifqi successfully won the competition! Incredible! We’re so proud of him.


Shafa came along to us and her face looked good with makeup. We talked for a minute and took selfie. I had to go because my mom’s event was nearly finished. I ordered Go-Jek and walked downstair.

Anyway, UDINUS is a cool campus that has escalators. I was about to study there before I was accepted in UNNES. Up till now, I’ll be glad to study there but what’s for? Hahaha. I’m in graduate program’s UNDIP right now.

Before I rode with Go-Jek’s driver, Rifqi’s mom introduced me to Rifqi’s brother and her husband. They waited her at the gate because they were about to check-in at Ibis Hotel. I plan to visit them on Sunday after skateboarding.


Well, nothing’s wrong with my casual look. It’s not anyone’s fault to see me like a high school student. I love to be much younger than my real age. On the other hand, I have a mature mind and I’m ready to meet my husband. Hahaha. Still waiting for him tho. Have a good life, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten