donderdag 4 mei 2017

Not Simple to Have Dimple

Hello, Maders! Do you have dimple on your face? It’s usually on cheeks. I have it near my mouth. It’s rather unseen. Haha. I need to give deep smile then you can see it.


I realize this dimple thing since I read news on my phone that only 20% of the total population in the world have dimple. Those who have it are lucky people.

Well, dimple is basically muscle disorder but somehow when we see people have it on their cheeks, they look cute. We can play with their dimple too by touching the curve. Aww!

Okay, don’t be sad if you don’t have dimple. You can take the advantage of having ‘clear’ face because muscle disorder. If you don’t have acne either, waw you’re much luckier.


That’s all about dimple. I intentionally make it shorter than other posts. Thanks for reading. Have a good day, Maders! Bye.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten