zaterdag 20 mei 2017

My Nephew's Visit, Dimas

Hey, Maders! Do you have a nephew? I used to get confused about family relationship. The terms such as nephew, cousin, niece, etc seem complicated, but now I understand them very well. My big family has branches of people and it’s increasing when someone’s having a kid after marriage.


This time, Dimas, my nephew slept over at my house for 4 days. Mom and I picked him up on Sunday morning at Tawang Train Station. He was having flu and he said that his ass felt pain because he sat all night long at the train. Hahaha.


Actually his visit was for having examination at Semarang State University because he’s trying to be accepted in state universities. My house is located near UNNES, so I was happy to take him there and accompanying him as long as he lived in my house.



I know that he needed to study but I asked him to explore my city, Semarang, while he’s here. We went to several places like Goa Kreo, Lawang Sewu, Pla Play, etc. I drove my car while he was sitting next to me. Another day, we rode my motorcycle but he was being the driver. It would be too awkward if I had been the driver. Hahaha.


Dimas is a friendly and funny boy. He’s very nice and he’s willing to carry Moopi (my cow pillow). It’s so cute! To be honest, I was also venting to him about boys and he gave me useful advice from boy’s perspective. Yeah!


I’m so happy to have him for a few days in my house. As you know, I have no siblings so I was like having a little brother although he’s taller than me. Absolutely! When we were kids, I carried him sitting in front of me. I was 4 and he was 1 year old. Now he’s the one that should carry me.


Well, Maders, having a guest in the house is always fun. You can share anything with him/her. Helping and supporting family are also necessary. For Dimas, sorry for making you dizzy because the game I chose and you needed to study but forgive me if I disturbed you at that time.
Love from your auntie,

Nissa







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten