woensdag 31 mei 2017

My 22th Birthday

Hi, Maders! Is your birthday coming? Or did it already happened? I have the same birthday date just like Telkomsel, a cellular provider company. One thing that you should know about me is that I hide my birthday from people. I intentionally do it because I just want people (with special attention) to remember my birthday date. It’s okay to forget it though.

I turn off the birthday notification from my social medias and prefer not showing the date on my profile. In short, I keep it a secret. I feel happy when people note the date of my birthday without looking at my profile or something.


Personally, I note people’s birthday date on my old phone, Nokia E63. This phone has good schedule to show it up on the main screen so I will not forget those dates. Lecturers, close friends, and family.
Honestly, it’s such a pity when I always greet them but they (almost) never say happy birthday for me.


On the other hand, I don’t really celebrate my birthday on the exact date. I can buy the birthday present a week before or a week after. I usually do something I like and make myself happy. This time, I ate salmon sushi roll alone at Sushi Restaurant after buying the expensive Harry Potter novel. Okay, I expected someone there but I mostly do everything alone.


This afternoon, I drew something on a piece of paper showing a birthday girl and writing people’s names. They said happy birthday for me on the exact date. I appreciate them on the next day by writing their names on my drawing and it’s my way to thank them.

In other words, birthday is something we should appreciate, yet we should feel sad for. It reminds us about the time we live in this world, it’s not gonna be longer than before. Your age is decreasing, and have you been ready to die? I dislike birthday because I’m getting older, but I like it because it gives me attention from people around me.


A simple thing to make someone happy on their birthday is to greet them. Just text him or her and say happy birthday. You could also put additional pray for them to be a better person. Trust me, they will gladly respond it. I’d like to say happy birthday for Maders who have birthday. Stay cool!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten