maandag 12 juni 2017

Viktor Takacs' Photography in Hungary

Yellow, Maders! How's life? Anyway, I have a Hungarian friend named Viktor. I met him and his wife, Victoria, at a museum because there was my mom’s friend’s child’s wedding party. Viktor is a professional photographer, so he always brings his camera with him.

We talk through Whatsapp and Viktor gave me some pictures while he’s being in Hungary. He stayed at a hotel instead of being at his own house because it’s in Budapest.


This is Palace Hotel where he's been staying:







Lastly, Viktor will try to find a postoffice to send me a postcard. I love post crossing stuff because I've been collecting postcards. You can see my collection on Instagram (narnia.philately). Okay, Maders! See you next time. Stay awesome!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten