donderdag 29 juni 2017

Special Lebaran Package for Teachers

Hello, Maders! Happy Ied Fitri! Yeah finally we’ve reached the victory after fasting for 30 months. I wasn’t fasting for 5 days because of, you know, menstruation. When ‘lebaran’ comes, I’d like to talk about the food. The best!

I was surprised because I got something from the school where I teach. Every teacher got the same package, it was what the headmaster said. My family’s having close relationship with the headmaster’s family because my dad often goes to the headmaster’s father.


So, the package contained 6 jars of different cookies. Another bag had ‘sarung’ and shirt for a man. I’m a girl, I don’t wear them, then I gave ‘em to my dad. Wow it’s really cool that I could give something to parents because so far they always buy me something. I have my own salary since I teach students, it’s not much though.

I will go back teaching on July 17 and there will be two classes, grade 10 and 11. I’m about to meet freshmen there. Haha. As usual, I will introduce myself as Miss Nissa. Frankly speaking, I’m still young and I know the youngster’s world, that’s why I can get into them easily.

On the other hand, I will start attending class in my new university on August 14. I will only have to attend classes three days in a week. Hmm, I wonder how the professors there. I hope they’re all nice. I hardly know my friends, well, just a few.

This is the longest holiday I’ve ever had. Could you imagine it? 5 months! Yeah I prefer being at home, playing the piano, writing my blogs, playing games. Haha. Sometimes I go downtown to buy books or to eat. My friends will come to my house for a visit once or twice.


Okay, Maders, that’s the special package for teachers I got. Very interesting. No matter how much it is, when someone gives you something, it will always be precious. Right? Have a good day, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten