maandag 12 juni 2017

Visiting Rifqi's House in Boja

Heyho, Maders! How’s your weekend? I had a great fun moment last Sunday with Rifqi and Shafa. I met Rifqi (and his mom) for the first time at Kampung Inggris enjoying a free course. Then we’re being friends ever since. He’s visited my house and I visited his in turn.

I went to Boja with Shafa, my bestie next-door-neighbor. She came to my house around 9.30am and we’re ready to go. I rode a motorcycle although dad wanted me to drive a car. The reason was because I didn’t know Rifqi’s house yet. In fact, there was a crazy traffic jam and felt like hell. Thank God I brought a motorcycle instead of a car.

I was using GPS as long as I drove. Shafa held it behind my back and she somehow told me in rush about the direction. Hahaha. I asked her to show me the way long before I stepped it up. Get it?

We kept in touch with Rifqi’s mom through chatting on Whatsapp. She asked Rifqi to pick me and Shafa up and we met in front of Telkom. Then I followed him. Finally, we arrived at his house.

He has a big house with super wide yard around. Incredible! There are a lot of fish, birds, and trees with various kinds. Shafa and I were not fasting, so the host gave me slices of delicious cheese bread, glasses of strawberry syrup, and some fruit. I didn’t feel good with people around me because they’re fasting. Hhahaha. Sorry.

Rifqi, Shafa, and I played scrabble for two sessions and we used powder. I put some on Rifqi’s face because he surrendered a few times. He also put it on my face once and we did it to Shafa as well. We laughed and thought hard while playing scrabble as it’s a smart game.


Psstt, I had a chance to see Rifqi’s room, a boy’s bedroom. And wow, it’s very comfy! I wanna sleep there. Hahaha. He showed me a little of his Japanese projects, comics, and Japanese books. He loves Japanese stuff FYI. What made me happy was I saw my postcard on his studying table. I didn’t know if he put it there. Lovely!


In the end, Rifqi’s mom and dad gave me fruit and cheesy banana. Thanks a lot! They’re a real sweet family! Okay, Maders, have a nice day! Bye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten