maandag 1 mei 2017

Skateboarding at Taman KB Semarang City

Heyho, Maders! Can you ride a skateboard? Probably some of you are skaters. Yeah! I’m a skater too. On Sunday morning, I played skateboard at KB Park. It’s like the central park of Semarang City and there’s always Car Free Day till 9 A.M.

I went from home with mom and Shafa, my next door neighbor. Mom had an agenda in Simpang Lima, so she took me to Taman KB. Shafa accompanied me to join other skaters, but she just sat the whole time. I approached her a few times to talk and ask her to take my pictures.


Mostly the skaters are boys (much younger than me). They felt surprised when I said that I’ve been graduated and currently studying for master degree. I’m happy when people think I’m still like high school girl. Haha.

To be honest, I feel special whenever I’m being the only girl in somewhere although it’s dangerous. You know what I mean, right? Haha. But there are a lot of people at Taman KB. I don’t need to worry.

Boys always make ‘gombalan’ towards girl. One of them said he would delightedly hold me while skateboarding in order to protect me from falling down. Haha. That’s sweet, but no, thanks. I just need them to teach me the right techniques.

The skaters are already like professionals when they do tricks and styles. The price of their skateboard is more than one and a half million rupiahs! Great! Yeah, skateboarding is an expensive hobby actually. When there’s something wrong with skateboard, a skater could do anything before fixing the ride.

I ran into my mom’s neighbor and his 4 year old son. OMG! He’s just a little kid but he’s much better than me while skateboarding. Hahaha. What a shame! His name is Naufal and I bet he would grow becoming a handsome guy. He’s cute already.


Okay, Maders, that’s my venting for today about skateboarding. If I have a free time, I’d love to always gather with my skateboarding friends. Nothing’s wrong with hangout together. Don’t forget to be awesome! Have a good day, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten