vrijdag 19 mei 2017

Narnia Business Card

Hi, Maders! Have you had your own business card? If you’re under an institution or something, you may have a business card. It’s a simple way to share personal information to people you just meet. I often give my business card to strangers when we have talked much and introduced ourselves. I don’t know whether I will have a chance to meet them again or not but at least I’d keep in touch with them.


Recently I made new design for my business card with Narnia on the back. Haha. Yeah! I’m a true Narnian, you know. I was accepted in Diponegoro university last month, so it’s essential to update information on my business card.

The first time I made my business card was in English For Business, a subject from English Department in my bachelor program. I admit that it was just a ‘toy’. I put fake information on the card explaining that I had a company and I lived in Maryland, Narnia, Aslan Street. What?! Hahahaha. It’s kind of assignment from my lecturer that I should imagine of a company I owned.

As the time passed by, I made my real business card but it wasn’t in high quality nor standardized. I created the design from the template on my MacBook then printed it using ordinary paper. Very thin! Hahaha. The main function of it was for giving my phone number to people when I didn’t have time to change contact.

I always put an apple symbol, a red apple from Google, on my card with a text ‘Narnia’. Showing people that I’m a Narnian is a pride. Personally! For now I have the best business card I’ve ever made because I went to a publishing office to make it. They gave me 100 cards for only 60k with doff. My mom paid it because it’s a present from her that I could be accepted in a new university for getting my master degree. Yeay!


Okay, Maders, that’s all about my Narnia business card. For those who haven’t had it, just make it. Create your own design and show your interest. Have a good day! Bye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten