zondag 14 mei 2017

McDonald’s Ice Cream Smurfs Edition

Hi, Maders! Do you love ice cream? Yeay! Who doesn’t? Ice cream is the best appetizer on earth I think. Hahaha. Somehow ice cream can release stress and make me better. When I feel insecure, I eat ice cream to let it go.


McDonald’s has various ice cream to enjoy. This time I tasted vanilla cone ice cream in Smurfs edition. Smurfs are blue tiny creatures in a fantasy movie. No wonder that the ice cream is blue. Don’t worry, it’s not poisonous! Hahaha.

I used to collect toys from Happy Meal at McDonald’s but there was something happened and I didn’t do it anymore. I have a lot of toys though. Now whenever I go to McD, I will order French fries, ice cream, or juice/milk. It’s CountryChoice and Milo. Tasty!

It’s fun when I got 10% discount by using TCash Tap from Telkomsel. The last time I asked the employee, there’s no discount any longer. So sad! The normal price of the cone ice cream is aroun 8k, when I used TCash, it could be only 6k.

I always imagine a sweet scene in a movie when there are a couple eating ice cream together with different flavors. The girl asks the boy whether he wants to try her ice cream flavor. When the boy licks the ice cream, the girl will push the ice cream to his front nose. Then they laugh together. Finally the girl wipes the boy’s nose using tissue. OMG! So romantic!


Well, Maders, that’s only my imagination. I can’t expect those things happen in my real life. I can’t refuse it though. Haha. Keep calm and eat ice cream! Have a nice day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten