zaterdag 13 mei 2017

Cooking Class at Semesta School

Hey, Maders! Do you love cooking? Can you cook something delicious? Don’t tell me that you can cook boiled water and instant noodle. Haha. Seriously it doesn’t belong to real cooking actually. I’m learning to cook with mom since a few months ago because I want to be a good wife for my husband. Ahh, who will it be?


Every two weeks, there’s a cooking class at Semesta Bilingual Boarding School. The founders are Hilal and other Turkish friends living at Semesta. I feel delighted to join them because Semesta is my favorite school. I was accepted when I enrolled for the junior high school. Hmm financial problem was the main thing because my parents were about to go to Saudi Arabia.


Hilal and other Turkish will guide me and Indonesian fellows to cook together at the kitchen. We will eat our cook for lunch. You know what, this event is totally free. I don’t know why. I want to donate something if I may such as flour or vegetables. Something that I can afford.



At last, we took selfie together with Sima, she’s still in the second semester majoring in Arabic language. She could speak Bahasa very well. I got many documentation for this occasion.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten