donderdag 20 april 2017

Pak Supar's Fried Chickens Semarang

Hey, Maders! Do you like fried chickens with spicy sauce? Well, I like fried chickens but I don’t like spicy stuff. Haha. The last time I ate cassava chips with (little) spicy flavor, I got diarrhea directly.

Yesterday I had a chance to eat together with Mbak Dewi at Pak Supar’s in Semarang City. FYI, she’s a very kind and lovely person. I’m lucky to have an acquaintance like her.


We went to Pak Supar from Telkomsel where Mbak Dewi works. I brought my skateboard and put it inside her car. Then, a few minutes later we reached the destination and she parked the car across the street.

If I may say, the place wasn’t really comfortable and it was crowded, full of people who also had lunch. They’re employees from various companies. I could see it from their appearance. There’s no high school students eating there.



When I tasted the chicken, wow! The ingredients were made perfectly and the oil was stuck on my hands. Oh yes I had washed my hands before eating for sure. Hhaha. Mbak Dewi bought me soup too. It was nicely delicious.

Well, finally we finished eating and I got very surprise when Mbak Dewi paid the bill. I tell you, the price of what we ate was too much. It’s totally expensive! At least for a student like me, I have to kill myself first before deciding to eat there. Haha. It’s a hyperbole. LOL

I just can say thanks a bunch for Mbak Dewi that is always nice to me. I can’t count the money she has spent for making me happy whenever I’m being with her. I hope Allah always returns her kindness. Aamin!


Okay, that was my experience eating at Pak Supar’s for the first time. If it’s not because of Mbak Dewi, I wouldn’t have been there. Have a good day, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten