donderdag 6 april 2017

EMTEK Goes to Campus 2017

Hello, Maders! In this April, Unnes had a chance to be the host of Emtek Goes to Campus 2017. Emtek stands for Elang Mahkota Teknologi which is hardware manufacturer. 

It was held for two whole days, but I only attended the first day. I came there before 8 AM and waited in line for more than an hour before going in. I sat strategically in the front seat and it’s very close to the stage.


The news anchors, the MCs, the speakers, and the artists were fantastic. I met famous people whom I saw in TV before. They looked more gorgeous in reality compared to the TV screen.

As usual, I wrote something to ask a question after the session ended. This time I wrote ‘choose me’ on my iPad. Somehow when Raditya Dika was talking, a cameraman shot my face and a girl sitting next to me. I had no idea when my face popped up on the big screen above the stage.

Dika    : “Why’s she covering her smile with hands? Oh it must be an ugly smile. And look at the girl next to her (me), she’s not even laughing. Aren’t we funny?”

Suddenly I realized that the not laughing girl was I. Okay, it was my chance to be something unique. I waved my hand to Raditya Dika and of course the screen did the same showing my move. Next, I opened my iPad and showed the writing I had written ‘choose me’.


Raditya Dika wondered why I wrote it. FYI, I prepared it for the question session. A few minutes later, Dika asked me to come on stage. He chose me directly by saying, “you, the girl with iPad, come here!” I felt completely delighted. The reason why Dika made me to was for doing little acting with another artist there.

While being on the stage, I took my iPhone and got selfie with Dika and Lio (The Guys movie cast). I was such a lucky girl. Alhamdulilah!


In the end, they gave me a T-shirt (The Guys movie) with full of signs from the cast. OMG! Many friends felt envious towards me. They wanted to be like me. Yeah, my secret was praying much and having pure heart. Do kindness then you’d get unexpected surprise.

Another artist was Christian Sugiono. He used to be my idol. When I was in High School, I was crazy about him. He talked about digital entrepreneur that’s not my passion, so I didn’t really understand what he said. I had no desire to raise a question or took a selfie with him.


Anyway, the entertainment of the seminar impressed me. There were dancing, music show, and martial art simulation. They fought with bravery and seemed that they fell on the stage with hurt. Of course it wasn’t real, but it succeeded to make the audiences screaming. I just smiled looking at the people. I belong to a martial art club, so seeing this kind of fight is usual.


In short, this seminar was really awesome. It educated the participants and we had free entrance. After the event finished, a certificate was given for each person.


Well, Maders, if I may suggest, you had better always try to ask a question in seminars. Any questions. Please make one. Even if it has to be weird, that’s fine. At least you have courage to ask. Usually you will get a gift as a return. Be unique and creative!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten