woensdag 1 maart 2017

I'm A Friend of All My Students

Hey, Maders! What’re you up to? I’m preparing the requirements for my final project exam. I wanna step ahead this time after making the final project for a semester.

In the middle of my activities, I still teach some students that usually come to my house. I prefer teaching in my house because I’ve a special room along with my piano. Moreover, I don’t have to drive to go somewhere when my students come to see me.

Teaching English is the best job I’ve ever had. I love English so much and everyday I try to improve my ability. Plus, I can have my own income besides what my parents give to me.

Most of my students are adults because I enjoy teaching them more than elementary students. I’m a friend of all my students because we can talk anything (using English for sure) in speaking session. A great teacher is someone who can be a great friend for his or her students.


I’m young and I know popular things happen in my surrounding including trends about music and fashion. That’s why my students like me. It’s because I can understand them by entering their world.

FYI, I can love something easily when you show something new to me. I just need a few minutes to know whether I like it or not. There must be a reason when I don’t like something. I’ll let you know when I’m not into it.

Well, everyone can be a teacher. Don’t limit the specific term about teaching because it’s not always discussing subjects at school. Just relate your activities in daily life and see if other people can do it or not. If they can’t, you can offer teaching them.

Well, honestly I never expected myself to be a teacher in the past because I saw being a doctor was cooler. In reality, teaching is my passion and English is my favorite. At least, now I know what my thing is. You also need to find your thing. What is it? Just start with asking yourself about what you like.


Okay, Maders, that’s all for today. Be excellent and stay cool. Bye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten