zondag 26 februari 2017

SUN Education Fair and IELTS Simulation Test

Hey, Maders! How’s your weekend? I had a lovely one. Yesterday, I went to Crown Plaza Hotel to attend SUN Education Fair and do IELTS test simulation.

As usual, the event was held on the 7th floor of the hotel. In order to spend the time while waiting the even started, I walked around in Paragon mall and ate 3 flavored porridge at my favorite Chinese restaurant, Ta Wan.

Then, I climbed upstairs by escalators. I had to register myself and fill a form on a laptop. A couple days ago I made a call to enroll my name for this event. I got an orange bag along with a pen and a thick book about overseas study guide.


The second registration was for IELTS test simulation. It wasn’t like a real test because the amount of the questions was just a half. Still, it’s very hard to do. I didn’t even feel sure with my answers. Haha. Just did it.

I need an hour to finish the test. Oh yeah, Whatsapp had a new feature like Snapchat or Instagram story. It’s called Whatsapp status. I took some pictures and post them there. I used it a lot because it’s simpler. My viewers were my friends on my phone contact. I didn’t have to add them or something. They could see what I post, so could I.

After that, I decided to go to the Red Cross to donor my blood. It’s been three months and my schedule’s coming. I’d always love to donor my blood to help others. Blood’s in my body and it would always be produced. In return, I’d pray that I’d always have a healthy body to continue this habit.


Well, Maders, spend your weekend with joyful and useful activities. If you don’t have anything to do, I think reading a book you like is the best answer. Haha. Depends on your hobby though. On the other hand, if you’re brave enough or at least try to be brave, just try to donor your blood to the Red Cross. When you’ve given for the 10th times, you’ll get an achievement. It’s fun, isn’t it? Have a good day, Maders.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten