zondag 12 februari 2017

The Life of Chickens

Hey, Maders! Do some of you have chickens? I have chickens at a small farm behind my house, but honestly I don’t think much about them. Dad takes care of them and I just sell the eggs sometimes to my friends.


I was at campus and about to go to a copy center when I saw chickens. A female with its kids. Suddenly I thought about their life. The chickens were there seeking for food on the ground without a male. Yeah, a rooster!

I guess the rooster is quite cruel to leave its kids and wife. Haha. Okay, they’re chickens, not human. I know! But could you imagine it? Girls, when you live without a husband but you have kids, don’t you feel miserable? Definitely!

Chickens depend on intuition to live in this world. When I see them being killed for food, I always say to myself, “thank God, I’m not a chicken!” It sounds silly but that’s the reality. I look at my surrounding and analyze how things go on. Is it a critical thinking? I’ve had it since I was a kid.

Asking things is my interest. I want to know how something works. Thanks to my parents because they patiently reply my questions. I become a critical thinker. In my opinion, I’m not a genius, but I’m diligently clever.

Back to the chicken stuff, what I’m going to say is that we need to be nice to animals and other creatures. God has created various kinds of life. We, human, are not alone. We can’t survive without food. The food comes from both plants and animals. They’re gone, we die.

Chickens on the street may not be valuable when you see them clowning around. In contrast, they will transform into precious deliciously food when you cook them with proper process.


Well, Maders, be good for all animals and plants because they’re living creatures as well. Stay positive and keep being healthy! Bye bye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten