donderdag 16 februari 2017

The Lego Batman Movie

Hello, Maders! Have you watched The Lego Batman movie? It's just been released in this February. This afternoon I watched it at E-Plaza. Let me tell you a little bit about it.


Batman, as we know, is a superhero that lives in Gotham City. He has a deep voice that makes anyone melted. Haha. This time, Batman is a lego, but he looks cool though.

His house has a password that is “Iron-Man’s sucks”. It means that he hates Iron Man as well as superman. I think they should cooperate in order to save the world. Don’t hate each other please, Heroes!

The movie is about friendship and trust. The statement “we have to stick together” is being said many times. Batman always works alone and he doesn’t trust others to help him much. Until he meets Robin because Alfred brings him, Batman changes to be a better person.

Firstly, Batman doesn’t let Robin call him ‘dad’. Haha. Batman never marries a woman. He probably has to. Robin is a good kid I guess. I always laugh when I see Robin rips his trouser because he can’t move freely while wearing it.

Another funny part is about Joker. He is about to cry when Batman doesn’t admit that Joker is Batman’s greatest enemy. The phrase ‘I hate you’ seems like ‘I love you’ because both Batman and Joker express it with a deep feeling.

This is one of Batman movies but you can see many characters in it such as Voldemort and Sauron. Haha. It’s the combination of the villains from other stories. So creative!

I always admire the movie director, the script writer, and the animator as well as all crew. The movie won’t be good if they’re not working together. Team work! It’s the thing being discuss too in the movie. BAT(man) stands for Be A Team (if I’m not mistaken).


Above all, this is a recommended movie to watch. You will laugh and feel sad (to Batman). Happy Thursday, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten