zaterdag 4 februari 2017

Seeing a Dentist and Watching Silat Tournament

Hello, Maders! Have you seen your dentist for the last six months? I saw mine this morning because it’s time to clean my teeth regularly. Still, I felt nervous waiting for my turn. I went to Elisabeth Hospital with mom and Shafa, my neighbor. She came with us because we planned to watch silat tournament at 10 Junior High School, Semarang City.


When my mom was about to park the car, it’s said that the parking area was full. We took valley service then and got special space. Problem solved! Before seeing the dentist, we paid the administration to the third floor. I forgot to bring my patient card, but that’s all right.

Before my turn, my mom went to the dentist room first because we both were patients. I was opening my Instagram using my iPad while waiting. I was afraid. When my name was called by the nurse, I went inside and sat down. The process began. I felt satisfied when it’s done for 15 minutes.

Above all, the dentist is professional and he’s been taking care of my teeth for years. The equipment’s complete and cool, the room’s clean. Although the payment is expensive, I need to have regular checkup every 6 months for the sake of my teeth.


Next, I went to watch silat tournament and met my martial art friends. Mom left me with Shafa because the car had to get serviced. In the beginning, I watched the tournament by slipping among people without sitting down. After I got bored, I came out to breath fresh air from the school yard.


When the praying time was heard, my friends and I went to a mosque. After praying, we bought some street food. Cheap and tasty! I spent much time to read something on my iPad and sat facing the field. I was no longer watching the tournament.

I met new friends and shook hands. What made me uncomfortable was a gossip that there’s a boy getting into me. He didn’t approach me directly anyway, having no bravery to talk. We had ‘something’ in the past, but everything’s changed. I kept being cool and put it away.


I’m glad when I know boys admiring me, but let me tell you to make the first move. Boys must be brave. Well, have a good time, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten