zondag 6 mei 2018

Avengers: Infinity War

Hullo, Maders! Probably you get bored when I’m saying “hey, it’s been a long time that I haven’t written anything here,” oops I just said that. Yeah it’s been a while because I feel exhausted with my assignments, on the way to thesis of master degree.


Let’s get down to business. I had a chance to watch Avengers: Infinity War with my classmate, H. We watched it at Transmart Setiabudi. It was our first time going there to XXI. Anyway, this Avengers movie is totally awesome (and pitiful). Many heroes die and Thanos (the villain) gets stronger.

This movie shows almost all characters from Marvel Universe. My favorite is Thor because he shaves his beard and he has short haircut. Very handsome! On the other hand, I used to fancy Captain America but somehow he has thick beard and untidy hair.

I always love fantasy stuff, so Avengers suits with me. There are two questionable things in my head. Firstly, I don’t understand how those people get oxygen on space. The setting is far away from earth but ordinary humanist superheroes breath easily as if oxygen is free on space. In turn, the alien (Thanos’ partner) feels good when he visits earth without having something sensitive on his skin.

Secondly, those superheroes are travelling on spaceships which always have full gas with no need to refill. I guess there is no gas station on space. Hahaha. Maybe there is, but I don’t know where. Oh yes, and the food seems available for all. When travelling on space, I have no idea how much food I’d bring there.

I have to admit that one by one the heroes die and it makes me sad. If I’m not mistaken, there are four kissing scenes here. I laugh when I see it. Can you guess who are kissing? Hmm Tony Stark kisses Pepper, Wanda and Vision, Gamora and Star-Lord, and I forget. Sorry.

The ending of Infinity War has not finished yet. I’m preparing for the next movie. There is a statement that Thanos will return. He is so powerful after successfully gaining six infinity stones. He can do what he wants. I think only Thor can defeat him. Dunno!


Infinity means not limited. War means a fight. I have infinity curiosity to know how this story ends. I’ll be waiting another war as well. Okay, Maders, that’s all for today. Happy watching Avengers!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten