donderdag 31 mei 2018

Feeding Wild Cats

Hi, Maders! Do you love cats? I do. But, sometimes I’m afraid of touching them. Hahaha. I need to put gloves on my hands in order to protect my skin from their paws.
Today was my second time to feed a wild cat. The cat was sitting under my lecturer’s car. This is fasting month and the cat is obviously not fasting. I always carry cat food on my backpack, inspired by Tita, my classmate.


The first time I fed a cat was two weeks ago. Tita gave me dry cat food. I fed the cat at SEU. The cat was meowing, so I quickly handed out the food I brought.
Tita said I could still be a cat lover although I don’t have a cat at home. Mom doesn’t allow me to do so. It is enough for me to have a cow doll in my bed.
I just wanna share my experience to feed wild cats on the street. You could do the same thing. I think this kind of activity can be called as charity as well. You feed other creature and it’s good.
Now I’m running out of cat food so I need to buy it again. I will make sure this time I will buy the dry ones. It feels rather risky to carry wet food on my bag. Who knows it will be blow inside? Waaaaa :0
Somehow I feel like writing this cat stuff on my blog twice. I don’t know. I’m sorry, Maders, if you have read this writing again and again. Besides, every text I write always have an intention. This one is to ask you to feed cats anywhere.
As possible as I can, I will write a text not more than one page, a half page perhaps. Readers will get bored when they have a lot to read. What do you think?
FYI, today is the last meeting of my classes. The term has ended this month. I’m going to start a new term in August. See you assignments! I’ve done my homework and already submitted them. Thank God!
Well, that’s all for today. Thanks for reading my blog. Happy fasting, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten