vrijdag 1 juni 2018

Regina's Veil Bouquet

Hello, Maders! This morning I ate sahoor at 4 A.M. because I woke up late. I was ironing clothes near midnight and I think it explains all. After praying subuh at mushola, I read a book till 6 A.M. Then, I went back to sleep with Mupi.
Suddenly, an unknown number called me on the phone. When I said, “hello?”, it died away. It happened twice. I checked my WhatsApp and a grab driver asked me, “is your house on V**** S****i?” Hearing this, skeptically I answered, “pardon me, I didn’t order any grab.”


Surprisingly the driver explained that I got a package, a birthday gift from Aprilla. Waaw it must be from Regina, my student. You know, I felt confused and happy at the same time. My birthday was a few days ago and I didn’t expect anything coming afterwards.
Finally, I met the driver and took my package in front of my house. With my messy appearance, I thanked the driver. I wore blue short pant above my knee and sleeveless T-shirt with wavy brown hair. Why did I mess up? Because I was sleeping when I found out about this birthday gift. Hahaha.
Thank you so much, Regina. You’ve given me beautiful veil bouquet and I REALLY LOVE IT! You weren’t supposed to do this. You’ve spent much money on me since my graduation. I won’t forget those memorable days.
By the way, Maders, Regina spent two whole days in making this bouquet. She was late sending this to me because of that. Ahh, I don’t even know how to make bouquet. It must be difficult. That’s adorable! I just can say thanks, thanks, and thanks.
That’s all, Maders. This morning was really lovely. Have a good day!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten