vrijdag 1 juni 2018

Fastbreaking at Semesta School 2018

Heyho, Maders! Last night I was invited to fastbreaking at Semesta, a favorite school in Indonesia. I went there at 4.30 PM although Hilal said I could come at 5 PM. I had no idea if it was a formal occasion, so stupidly I wore sandals. Even I met my bachelor lecturers there. Sorry! My English lecturer asked me, “how’s your study?” It meant he was asking about the progress of my master degree. I said it went well and I wanted to look for a job vacancy at Unnes as lecturer. He said there would be. Woohooo!


I have several Turkish friends at Semesta. When we took a picture, I looked very short, the shortest actually. My sandals made me worse. I should have worn shoes.


I spent my time waiting for the fastbreaking by reading a book, The Young Elites written by Marie Lu. I met new people and talked a little bit. We were given a magazine and a welcoming charter. Super awesome!


A husband of my lecturer asked me impolitely to take his wife’s picture when she gave a speech. He said, “fotokke!” without the words “excuse me” or “thanks”. I don’t really know his wife because she didn’t teach me at my bachelor degree. Why didn’t the husband take pictures by himself? Why didn’t even say thanks after I got those pictures?
Now let’s talk about the food. I ate Turkish Kebab, satay, baso, soup, and other Turkish food that I forgot their difficult names. My Turkish friend explained the name but I could not memorize them. In short, the food tasted delicious. Heaven!
After that, I prayed at girls dormitory. Another stupidity was I faced the ‘not really correct’ kiblat. Silly! I should have asked first, not too confident. Hahaha. The praying room was wide and clean. Unfortunately they didn’t turn on the air conditioner. Just that!
Oh yes, I needed to wait for mom coming to Semesta because she had fastbreaking at d’cost with her friends. I drove the car and it was parked at Semesta. Firstly I was alone at the guest room of girls dorm before a few Turkish’s arrival. They brought their children. Handsome and beautiful OMG!


There were five kids, 2 boys and 3 girls. One of the boys was ten years old I guess and he had Clark Kent’s face. Superman is my favorite hero FYI. The girls had blonde hair and I called them ‘alive dolls’.
Hmm, anyway, will I get invited again next year? Hilal is about to graduate this year and I have another Turkish as close as her. Let it be a mystery. I would be really excited if they invite me.

Okay, Maders, see you! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten