dinsdag 12 juni 2018

Drum Set

Hey, Maders! Can you play drum? I’m crazy about drum right now. I’ve learned to play piano and violin and I think it’s not enough. I wanna try other instruments. Well, I can’t master all of them but at least I can play them a little bit.

The very first time I hit drum, I felt so clumsy. I had no idea about the rhythm and how to play it. A week ago, I played drum better with my friends, Dandy and his girlfriend. We were like having music band. I chose the nearest studio downtown. He agreed and we met up there.

The songs we played were Linkin Park – New Divide and The Chainsmokers – Closer. I uploaded the first song to my Instagram account because it seemed better than the second song. Dandy became the bassist, me as drummer, and his girlfriend recorded the video. Actually she’s a vocalist as well.


I don’t have drum set yet at home, but I can enjoy playing drum at school. The key is not to be shy to walk through the music room and had a permission. Yeah, I’m a confident person. Don’t take too much negative comments from people because this is your life, not theirs!

Compared with other music instruments, I haven’t found music sheet for playing drum. Once I asked my music teacher about this, she said the drum used rhythm to play. If it is piano, there are a lot of music sheets online. For violin, it’s almost the same with piano but you only play the melody.


Anyway, I’m writing this blog in the middle of my fasting. Three days more and I will meet Idul Fitri. Silaturahim! The best thing about it is the food. Hahaha. I can eat as much as I want. Well, Maders, that’s all for today. Thanks for reading! Bye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten