woensdag 20 juni 2018

Islamic Fest 2018 Idul Fitri

Hi, Maders! If you’re Muslim, how’s your Islamic Fest? I believe other religions can enjoy this moment too. We’re having long holiday and it’s time to gather with the whole family. My school gave me food parcel and some money. Thanks, Aska!

After fasting for a month, finally we met Idul Fitri in this year. I was absent for five days from fasting because of my period. It’s my destiny as a woman, so that’s fine. Actually my dad was absent for two days because he got diarrhea. My mom was full, not absent at all.
Born as a Muslim, I take Islam as my religion. Islam teaches me to be a better person. I realize I’m not perfect because I do unintentionally bad things everyday. Islam is peaceful and the best faith I’ve ever known.
In making friends, I don’t put religion as the main consideration. I can be friends with anyone, any religion. Faith is something personal and we can’t force someone to have the same perspective like us. Apart from religion, we’re just the same, we’re human waiting for death. As long as we live, we must do good things to other people, including other creatures.
My house has small garden around it. There are palm trees, aloevera, orchids, etc. I water my plants almost everyday because I know someday I’ll be buried in the ground. If I’m being nice with those plants, perhaps I won’t get any grave torture. Amin!
Every single thing about how to live well has been explained in the holy Al-Quran. Muslims read Quran with Arabian language in order to obtain clues of life and rewards from Allah, my God. Those rewards will be really useful for the After Life.
There are several lives we need to be in, such as our mother’s womb, earth, grave, judgment day, and heaven/hell. Now we’re living on earth, waiting death to be in the grave. Someday there will be judgment day and we must go to heaven or hell depending our behaviors as long as we live on earth.
In Islam, it is clear that this world is transitory. We need to wait for the After Life to be immortal, heaven/hell. In the end, we will meet God, our creator. Thus, the purpose of life is obvious. I’m no longer confused of why humans live in this world.

Islam doesn’t teach people to kill others. Terrorists? No! They do it by the name of Islam, wrong! Muslims ARE NOT ALLOWED to kill anyone. It’s okay to live together with people having various religions. I will not kill any of them. It’s very silly to be a terrorist. Thanks for reading, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten