maandag 2 maart 2020

The Courier (2020) Movie Review

Dag, Maders! Alles goed? Ik wil The Courier film spreken :) I watched this movie on 4th February 2020. The reason why I really wanted to watch this is because of William Moseley. He is my favorite actor and basically I knew him from Narnia movie. He looks very charming as King Peter in Narnia.


Alright, this time I’d like to discuss about The Courier. Just like the title, this movie shows the actions of a courier. She’s a woman having a job to deliver important packages in limited time. She’s always on time. One day, she has no idea if she delivers a poisonous gas that can kill people there. It’s all set by an antagonist character, which is my fav actor. Yups, William Moseley! He becomes the antagonist here. But it’s fine. I still love him. Hahaha

The poisonous gas is aimed to kill a witness (a man). But the courier saves him from the death. Well, that’s the point of the story. The moral value of this movie is not to easily trust someone. You can trust someone but you must stay alert.

My favorite part in The Courier is when William Moseley shows up, of course. I also admire the self defence from the female character. She’s tough, strong, and brave. Seeing her actions makes me want to burn fat and exercise more. Sometimes I feel lazy to workout.


Okay, that’s enough for today. Thanks for reading my short review of The Courier movie. Tot ziens, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten