zondag 14 januari 2018

American Favorite at Pizza Hut

Hello, Maders! Yesterday I had lunch at Pizza Hut with Mom. We ordered regular size American Favorite pizza, zuppa soup, cream soup with bread, and salad. I told the waitress not to give me the spicy pizza. Oh yeah, I chose stuffed crust cheese for it.

Pizza Hut is not all about pizza, you can order various menu there, even ice cream. The salad and soup were delicious, rather expensive though. Haha. Not everyday I go there, so spending much money for once is all right.


The place looked clean and cozy, I love it. I never finish my pizza, so there were two slices we brought to home. I took the picture when I almost ate all food. I should have taken while they’re served. Sorry. I followed my lecturer’s suggestion about the originality of pictures. All’s taken by me, if it’s not, I’d say no.


The American favorite pizza was full of dark mushrooms. I was about to order cheese, my favorite flavor. Mom said pizza seemed healthier than chickens. Personally I avoid eating meat because of the fat. I’m on diet, always.

I wonder if I could order pizza and eat together with friends on my birthday. Expensive of course, but I want to treat people on my special day. The problem is that my birthday will be on the fasting month. Muslims do not eat in the daylight.

Now I know a good place to order tasty zuppa soup, yeah Pizza Hut! I haven’t tasted their ice cream yet, maybe next time. While waiting for the food, I was reading a book, The Fate of The Tearling. It’s trilogy and it’s the last book of the Tealing series.

I’d like to talk a bit about the Tearling. It’s a kingdom led by a 19 year old queen named Kelsea. She’s brave and tough. She erased the slavery to send slaves to Kingdom of Mortmesne. The Red Queen of Mortmesne got angry because of this and she planned to have invasion towards Tearling. Very interesting!


Do you like pizza, Maders? Well, it’s as nice as reading books for me. Have a nice day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten