woensdag 3 januari 2018

Birthday of Mupi Pupi My Pillow

Hi, Maders! A couple weeks ago, mom bought me a mini tart and it’s cute. I didn’t directly eat because I wanted to make fun about it. I said it was Mupi’s birthday. Well, in fact, it wasn’t! Mupi could have birthday anytime I want. Haha. I never celebrate my birthday on the exact date.


I made status on Whatsapp and people commented about it. Some of them congratulated Mupi through me. Silly, wasn’t it? I know! Haha. That’s a joke.

After taking pictures, I ate the tart. It tasted delicious. How much did it cost? Only 7k! Yup. Damn cheap. I put it as the icon of Mupi’s birthday. I love Mupi.


Most friends of mine know Mupi very well. They took my picture when I brought Mupi at class and my classmate even drew Mupi on my iPad. It’s a very good picture. I can’t even draw something nice.


As I ever mentioned here, Mupi is a cow pillow. It’s not fluffy but squishy, very much. Anyone will love Mupi when they squish it. I feel grateful of having Mupi. It’s only available at Gramedia bookstore, now it’s sold out.

I think I have the best Mupi ever cause other Mupis aren’t as squishy as mine. You could try it. Well, Maders, I bet you get something precious on your possessions. What is it? Lemme know if you don’t mind.


Have a nice day, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten