dinsdag 2 januari 2018

Violin vs Piano

Hey, Maders! This time I’d like to share my experience in learning piano and violin. Piano plays both melody and chords. It’s difficult to think for the right and the left hands. On the other hand, violin only plays the melody. I’d say that violin is easier than piano.


The picture shows two violins. The one I hold belongs to my music teacher, it’s the copy of Stradivari. Mupi holds mine, it’s J. S. Bach violin. Thanks to Mom for buying me a good violin. It cost 2,3 million rupiahs but we got discount, so it was only 1,8 million rupiahs.

There are four strings in violin and the bow should ‘swipe’ it one by one. The strings have names like G, D, A, and E. My music teacher taught me about the melody on those strings.

I’m not seeing my violin (and the strings) when I play because I’m seeing the music sheet. Your focus will be on the melody you should play, not on the instrument you hold. It’s like running automatically when you master how to play violin without looking at it.

Learning music is pleasure for relaxing mind. I guess it can avoid senility too. All right, probably not everyone can play an instrument but at least many people love listening music. That’s very something to me.

If you wanna start learning violin or piano or others, age doesn’t limit you to do it. My music teacher also teaches a grandma who plays piano even better than me. I started playing violin when I was 22 years old. It’s okay.

The price for learning music is not cheap. I’ve spent much for it but it’s worth it. Price is nothing compared to education. To be an educated person, you need to study. Study anything you like, in this case it’s music. Studying music, mastering music instrument, everything about music.


Well, that’s all for today. Happy playing music, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten