maandag 8 januari 2018

The Wedding at PRPP

Hullo, Maders! I’ve ever seen the preparation of Chinese wedding at PRPP. My music teacher let me follow her there because she’s in charge of playing cello with the orchestra. We came at 2 PM although the party was at 6 PM. Many people did their jobs, such as arranging the super big wedding tart, cleaning the eating tools, decorating the ballroom, etc. I just sat and watched them. Haha.


The orchestra played several classical songs and even dangdut as requested by family holding the wedding. I loved seeing the violinists because they moved the bow together. I imagined that someday myself would play as good as them. Thanks to my music teacher for teaching me piano and violin so far.

I amazed with the bride and the bridegroom’s dress and the way people set in tables. All was elegant! Firstly, the family members would take pictures on the stage with their coats and beautiful gowns. After the guests’ arrival, they would sit on chairs with their names on the table. All guests had their own chair and table to enjoy the food served for them.

On the contrary, Javanese weddings I usually see do not use this concept. There are limited seats and mostly people eat by standing up. Crowded! Guests will be unpredictable because those who receive the invitation are free to bring anyone who wants to eat at the wedding. I don’t like this concept but it was what happened.

I admit that Chinese wedding is set well because the guests follow the rules. They cannot enter the ballroom if they aren’t invited. If they still come in, they will be no seat for the unwelcomed guests.

Basically wedding is just a big party to provide food for guests. Nothing’s more. Yes, I know it’s a happy day for the couple. Personally, I’ll spend not too much money for (my) wedding. I just pray for the right concept I’d like to use. I expect to use simple gown with natural makeup on my face.


I’d say that it’s better to save money for buying a new house or something to the new life of the couple. Wedding may be spectacular, but still I’m a thrifty girl and I want all efficiently. Have a good wedding party, Maders!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten